Discover more from ZenDaily
🔮 ZenDaily - 11th November '22 🔮
A quick recap of the past 24hrs in NFTs
📊 Daily Volumes
- OpenSea: $7.4M, Blur: $4.29M, X2Y2: $1.35M, LooksRare: $501K, Gem: $447K.
- MagicEden: $3.5M
📈 Trending Collections
On OpenSea it's CryptoPunks in top spot by 24hr volume, Bored Ape Yacht Club in second, KPR in third, Mutant Ape Yacht Club in fourth and Otherdeed in fifth.
Aopanda Party, ENS, BEANZ Official, CyberBrokers and Dooplicator were other notable collections which saw good volume increases over the past day.
CLONE X, Moonbirds, Doodles, Pudgy Penguins and Meebits experienced some of the larger reductions in volume.
On Magic Eden y00ts is in top spot, DeGods is in second, y00ts:mint t00bs is in third, Okay Bears is in fourth and Solana Monkey Business is in fifth.
💸 Notable Market Moves
- KPR conducted a successful reveal with the community responding positively. It's seen over 860 sales go through over the past 24hrs at a total volume exceeding 650ETH.
- Education Passport NFT got swept to the tune of 30 NFTs by a single wallet, pushing it into the top 20 by daily volume.
- BAYC whale jimmy.eth swept 23 CyberBrokers.
- Pranksy's official wallet, which holds a whopping 37,500 NFTs, swept the Dooplicator collection, picking up a total of 16 NFTs.
- New mint Worlds Beyond Official - Genesis Land Collection has seen almost 60ETH in secondary sales and currently has a floor of 0.21ETH.
💰 Biggest Sales
1. Bored Ape Yacht Club #7071 125ETH
2. Azuki #837 125ETH
3. Bored Ape Yacht Club #8208 98WETH
🗞 NFT Newsflash
- Dmitri Cherniak exhibits “Light Years” collection at Paris Photo in lead up to December NFT drop
- Solana weathers the FTX storm, just: SOL rises 33% amid 'Crucible Moment'.
🟢 The Crypto Markets
Global Market Cap: $908 Billion (3.8%)
- ETH: $1,270 (6.8%)
- BTC: $17,298(4.5%)
- SOL: $17.71 (27.5%)
- APE: $3.38 (2.3%)
🔮 ZenAcademy/333 Club
Calling all founders and core team members of web3 projects out there.
Part of our plans as we build out our ecosystem is to develop an advisory house for brands and projects launching in the space, with a view to becoming the best web3 consulting agency over time.
In order to run the best advisory service possible, we need feedback from founders/core team members of existing web3 projects, and have created a survey to help us collate this information.
As a thank you for filling the survey out (which will take about 7mins), we'll select two entrants at random and Zeneca will offer a 30 minute advisory call with each of them. Note that you must supply us with your email when filling out the survey to be eligible to win.
The survey is for web3 founders and future web3 founders only. We kindly ask those of you who are non-founders to ignore this survey
Link to the form: https://xp9ja3iyxv6.typeform.com/to/AZLAjnWJ
Have a great day,
The ZenAcademy Team