🔮 ZenDaily - 14th November '22 🔮
A quick recap of the past 24hrs in NFTs
📊 Daily Volumes
- OpenSea: $5.5M, Blur: $2M, X2Y2: $802K, LooksRare: $682K, Gem: $187K.
- MagicEden: $1.7M
📈 Trending Collections
On OpenSea it's Mutant Ape Yacht Club in top spot by 24hr volume, Bored Ape Yacht Club in second, Otherdeed in third, CNPStudents in fourth and ENS in fifth.
KPR, VeeFriends, Doodles, Aopanda Party, BAKC and The Sandbox were other notable collections which saw good volume increases over the past day.
NounishCNP, Chromie Squiggle, Friendship Bracelets, goblintown.wtf and Ambush IKZ experienced some of the larger reductions in volume.
On Magic Eden y00ts is in top spot, DeGods is in second, y00ts:mint t00bs is in third, Liberty Square: The Hallowed is in fourth and Okay Bears is in fifth.
💸 Notable Market Moves
- PROOF Collective had a floor of 42ETH a little over 3 weeks ago. The last 3 sales went through at around the 26ETH mark, a drop of almost 40%.
- CNPStudents, a new collection seemingly geared towards web3 education, and founded by a 14yr-old from Japan, has seen over 210ETH in volume.
- There wasn't a single sale of a CryptoPunks NFT over the past 24hrs. A rare occurence.
- A wallet named 'SamBankman' on OpenSea acquired 5 NFTs from a collection named 'MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY BY BEEBLE', at a cost of 10ETH each.
- BAYC whale jimmy.eth swept the CyberBrokers collection for the second time over the weekend, picking up another 16 NFTs.
- The Azuki x Ambush collab collection launched over the weekend, and with 14 items available for purchase it's seen just over 100ETH of sales.
💰 Biggest Sales
1. Bored Ape Yacht Club #1521 100ETH
2. Bored Ape Yacht Club #2768 70WETH
3. Otherdeed for Otherside #68058 65ETH
🗞 NFT Newsflash
- Memeland tweeted that The Potatoz reveal Stage 5 is Live.
- Ryan Carson, former COO at PROOF Collective, has withdrawn his Advisorship position with the project Venture Capital X (VCX).
- A chorus of lawmakers collectively call for crypto controls amidst FTX fallout.
- Deadfellaz tweeted that their merch offerings in collaboration with Wrangler Jeans are now live.
- Several notable NFT projects including Bored Ape Yacht Club and Parallel, tweeted to let their communities know that they had no exposure to assets related to the FTX collapse.
- The Flyfish Club has announced it's first location, through a Gary Vee tweet: 141 E Houston Street, NYC.
🟢 The Crypto Markets
Global Market Cap: $875 Billion (1.2%)
- ETH: $1,257 (2.6%)
- BTC: $16,741 (1.3%)
- SOL: $14.41 (5.3%)
- APE: $2.89 (1.8%)
🔮 ZenAcademy/333 Club
In an effort to make Discord less of a "must check in every day or I might miss something important" place, we are working in ways to bring news and content to you via e-mail.
To that end, on Friday we launched the very daily news you're reading now, but in an email format. So if you'd prefer to receive these daily NFT updates direct to your inbox, you can sign up here: https://zendaily.xyz/.
Also, we've got some more great content for you from Swombat. Here's the third instalment of his video series in collaboration with ZenAcademy. It's entitled 'Is the NFT Market DEAD?':
Have a great day,
The ZenAcademy Team
Thanks for reading ZenDaily! Subscribe for free to receive new posts and support my work.